ZBROZ 36" X1 Exit Ski Shocks are a high performance piggyback reservoir shocks built for mountain style riding with compression adjustability, equipped with tuned dual rate springs, adjustable pre-load and are dynamically valved/tuned specifically for you and your preferred riding terrain.
ZBROZ EXIT X1 Series Ski Shocks were designed for serious riders who want the performance and reliability of coil over gas shocks and compression adjustability. Built to endure the toughest terrain and climates with hard anodized wear resistance on all surfaces, Billet 7075 high flow valving pistons, Billet 6061 valving assembly and flow friction wear bands. Now you can dial in your ride at the click of button.
• Compression Adjustable
• 1.5" Shock Body I.D.
• 1.5" Reservoir Body I.D.
• Hard Anodized for Extreme Wear Resistance on all surfaces
• Billet 7075 High Flow Valving Piston
• Billet 6061 Valving Assembly
• Flow Friction Wear Band
• 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
• Delrin Crossover Spring Divider
• High Performance Closed Cellular Foam Bump Stop
• Advanced Seal Head Technology
• Black High Tensile Wire Springs
• Billet 6061 Eyelets
• MADE IN THE USA
SKU : K73-AC2016-W36