Speedwerx Stage 2 Exterminator Kit:
Speedwerx Stage 2 Exterminator Kits are the ultimate bolt-on performance package for the 800 C-TEC2!
Our Exterminator Kits are designed to ensure our customers are running the correct combination of parts for their particular model. These kits are designed for everyday type riding and require premium pump gas. We have grouped different options of our performance parts together to ensure our customers are looking at the correct combination of parts, giving you the confidence that you are getting the best bang for your buck.
2018 - 2019 Stage 2 Exterminator Kit Includes:
- Speedwerx Fat Daddy Single Pipe and Y-Pipe (4.5lbs lighter, add a muffler and lose up to 18lbs!)
- Dynojet Power Commander V Fuel Controller or Speedwerx ECU Reflash
- Speedwerx Stealth Head Mod
- Speedwerx Hypershift Clutch Kit
- VForce3R Carbon Reed Valves
- Frogzskin High Flow Intake Vents
- Speedwerx Aluminum Panel Vent Kit
- Speedwerx Exhaust Valve Cable Gauge
- DOES NOT INCLUDE A LIGHTWEIGHT MUFFLER, those are available separately, be sure to add one to your order if you wish to receive one!
- They can be found HERE
** Kits offered through Mountain Side Performance will come with the ceramic coated y-pipe (upgrade over black painted finish). They will also ALL include the ECU reflash in the pricing **
** The ONLY kits we offer, without special order, are for 8-10k ft in elevation **
** You must send your ECU to us or Speedwerx for programming, we are not offering the PCV option at this time! **
Please include a copy of your invoice or a note with your return address and order number.
Ship via USPS to:
Mountain Side Performance
PO Box 1352
Kremmling, CO 80459-1352
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for UPS or Fedex options
On our Superflow Engine Dyno, the Stage 2 Exterminator Kit peaked at 164.3hp @ 8300RPM and 103.9ft-lbs at 8100RPM- an increase of 12.3hp and 6.5ft-lbs at the peak over stock. The higher RPM and much improved over-rev power approaching 8500RPM means it will be much more forgiving on the clutch setup than the stocker and will have bigger wheels on the top end for the long pulls on the lake or the big climbs in the mountains.