Take your riding to the next level with the ELEVATE twin rail kit by IceAge Performance. Starting with the already powerful platform of the Arctic Cat, we built a spindle / rail combination that drastically improves the agility, handling, and deep snow performance by lifting the chassis to a height similar to it's OEM counterparts. This increase in height allows the sled to glide over the snow with ease and reduces running board and side panel drag. The ELEVATE kit turns your Arctic Cat into a machine capable of dominating the gnarliest terrain the mountains can throw at you. The kit includes spindles, rails, and all the hardware necessary to install.
For installation on M-series sleds 2016 or older, you will need a new adjuster bolt for your rail tensioners off of the 2017 model.
We use a taller upper rib on our rails, so your factory wheel blocks will not fit without filing out the groove deeper on your factory wheel blocks. If you would prefer not to file, we have a set of wheel blocks available that fit without any filing required HERE.
Drop and roll chain case and narrow 36" front end are also required.
- Bulkhead height increased by 2 inches
- Steering stops added to eliminate tie rod bend
- Single piece billet aluminum construction for unmatched strength
- Tunnel height increased by 3/4"
- The proven strength of the IceAge Bomber rail
- Optimized approach angle for better deep snow performance
- Rails designed specifically for ELEVATE spindle equipped sleds. Equipped with a steeper rail bend profile and relocated front track shock mount for a balanced lift.