Anti-Stab wheel kits are made for those running 3" pitch track with Extrovert/Anti-ratcheting drivers. Also a great option for Gen4 Ski Doo owners looking to replace the brittle rubber stock wheels located at the rail tip and/or where models equipped with adjustable limiter strap are behind the front track shock.
For Matryx snowmobiles equipped with a factory anti-stab wheel kit you will need to purchase our Matryx specific anti-stab kit and it can be found HERE
- Keep your rail tips from pushing through track windows
- Fully billet design, 6061 Wheels, 7075 shafts
- Can double as a limiter strap shaft for a single or double limiter strap setup
- Can also be used as a standalone shaft on the very front of your rails
- Removal of your rail caps and some rail material may be necessary for this install
- Kit can be used as a cross shaft with bogie wheels to add strength and reduce hyfax wear