Application: Ski Doo G4 & G5 850, 850T (2017-2024)
These kits will work on all T-Motion sleds that are on the XM Chassis, Gen 4 or Gen 5 Chassis.
ZBROZ T-Motion Lockout or Delete Kit allows you to eliminate the side-to-side motion of the Ski-Doo T-Motion skid. The Lockout dramatically improves your ability to hold a steep side hill as well as improves your trail and bump performance by keeping the skid level rather than moving side to side.
The main reason for riders wanting to lock it out or eliminate this feature is in technical side hilling. By locking it out you reduce the tendency for the skid to want to climb up the hill while you’re trying to hold a steady side hill. In other words, it tracks better on a side hill and improves your ability to hold a steep side hill, especially in snow conditions where there are crust layers and windblown layers. It can also improve your on trail and bump performance. By locking it out you keep the skid level rather than the side-to-side motion around a corner keeping the machine flatter and more stable in corners and off-jump faces.
• Improves Side Hilling
• Improves Trail and Bump Performance
• Keeps your Skid Level and Flatter around corners
• Eliminates side-to-side Motion
• Built from 6060 T6 Billet Aluminum
• Durable and light weight
• Includes all installation hardware
• Install kit in 30 minutes or less with basic hand tools
- Ski-Doo Gen 4 2017-2022 (T-Motion Skid)
- Ski-Doo Gen 4 2023 (T-Motion X Skid)
- Ski-Doo Gen 5 2023-2024 (T-Motion X Skid)