- 2012 - 2022 Arctic Cat Pro Climb / Pro Cross / Ascender / Alpha One / Yamaha Viper & Mountain Max chassis snowmobiles
- Direct fit to the 2017+ Mountain Cat / Alpha / Mountain Max Snowmobiles
-Will use factory mounting locations (Covers factory rear outer rail hole in tunnel)
-Front of boards foot holes pushed as far forward as possible
-Front hoops that go vertical with no swing toward the outside to allow panels to be pushed further in
-6 1/4 width at front of boards (One inch narrower each side on the 12-16 Pro Climb Chassis)
-Outer edge angled at least 1" higher than stock height
B&M Fabrications Burly Boards were designed for the rider that demands the best. Our boards feature a unique trellis pattern that provides strength, great looks, and superior snow shedding capabilities. This design allows for a better response to rider input by eliminating the "flex" of stock running boards.
- Made of 6000 series Aluminum
- Inner rail/Inside tubing- 3/4" x 1/8"wall
- Outer rail- 1" x 1/8" Wall
- "The Original Gold Screw" Traction Screws
- Powder Coated for long lasting finish and durability
Note: Requires cutting of factory running boards. Please download the install directions if you are unsure of your capabilities.
Traction screws are to be installed by customer. Holes are NOT pre-drilled.
All hardware and rivets are included.
Installation Instructions can be found here:
Hand assembled and TIG welded right here in America!