***HPS EXHAUST IS PRE-ORDER ONLY AT THIS TIME***
The design team went back to the drawing board for the new ProClimb chassis. Our goals were to create a lite weight silencer with durability, passing sound qualities and performance demanded by our customers. HPS has meet these design goals by reducing an amazing -16.5 lbs and increasing power +3.5 HP. Elevate your fun factor with this all new silencer! The New Platinum Lite Ceramic is a rich metallic finish rated for 2200 degrees and twice as durable as our previous polished coating. Coupled with our Double Walled Design that greatly decreases under the hood heat and reduces harmful engine harmonics. HPS has proven their designs with supplying two decades of lightweight and durable snowmobile silencers.
- DOES NOT FIT 2017 MOUNTAIN CAT please see 2017 Mountain Cat muffler
- DOES NOT FIT 2017 Proclimb / Procross 800/600, please see 2017 Proclimb / Procross muffler
- DOES NOT FIT 2013-2016 Proclimb / Procross 800/600, please see 2013-2016 Proclimb / Procross 800/600 muffler
- Holes in the base plate of the HPS silencer are designed to slip over the stock outlet rivets. No drilling or modification is needed to mount the HPS silencer. The HPS ProClimb silencers are not interchangeable between 2012, 2013-16, and 2017 Mountain Cat models.
- All results are tested with stock parameters with HPS muffler.
(Passes SAE J-2567 sound test approved below 88dbs 4000RPM)